Questions To Ask When Choosing A Cremation Provider
Different people have different requirements when it comes to funeral services. While some opt for a burial, others may choose to get their loved one cremated. If you have decided on the latter, and are looking for a service provider, there are certain things you would need to keep in ask them. Here we take a look at some of them:
- Ask them whether they offer urns and other similar keepsakes. After the cremation, the funeral home will hand over the ashes of your loved one which you would need to place in an urn. They should be able to offer you multiple urn options.
- When you are arranging a cremation, you want to be sure that the service provider can offer the kind of services you need, exactly when you need them. Ask the provider whether they offer 24 by 7 services in case that's what your requirement is.
- Ask them about their pricing structure and whether there are any variable costs that you need to keep in view. Check whether they have competitive pricing that will suit your budget and if they can tailor services based on your specific requirements:
- Ask them whether the quote they have provided has any exclusions. This will give you a fair idea of whether you would have to pay anything more at the end of the service.
- Depending on what your requirements are, check whether the service provider offers anything apart from the actual cremation service. For example, if you want to hold a memorial service at the same place, you need to check whether they offer those solutions.
- Asking these questions before you to hire their services is one of the best ways to make sure that you get the kind of solutions you require.
If you want to know anything about our funeral services, don’t hesitate to contact us at Charles J. O'Shea Funeral Homes. Our team will be happy to help.