Looking for more information on Veterans? The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has the answers you are looking for. From Headstones Markers & Medallions to Burial Allowance & even forms, you can find this resourceful information on their website at: http://www.va.gov/
Here are a few links to get you started:
- Survivor Benefits
- Cemetery Services
- Presidential Memorial Certificates
- Nationwide Gravesite Locator
- Burial Flags
- Burial Allowance
Need additional assistance? Contact VA
- Have you considered your Funeral Arrangements?
- What would they look like?
- What songs would be played, or who would read your Eulogy?
Are you ready to answer these and many more questions that families are left to complete when that time comes?
Click here to start your Pre-Arrangements today.
Information about Funerals can be overwhelming…
That is why we are here to help you at any time.
If you have a question about Funerals or Cremation Services please feel free to Ask a Funeral Director a question and we will get back to you very soon with your answer.
Our Staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may also call the Funeral Home as well.
- Have you recently experienced the loss of a loved one?
- Are you feeling alone and wondering what you should do?
- Do you find yourself asking, is this normal?
We understand that you may feel alone when dealing with Grief, and we want to provide you a library of information to help you at your time of need. Also to let you know, your not alone to deal with your loss.
Contact us anytime.